Resolved

I'm really disappointed with the delivery process of LAZADA. I gave an instruction and left a note that my item should be delivered before 4pm for I still have to go to my class.

The thing is, I waited till 4:30pm, which is obviously passed the time I placed in the note. I'm a time conscious person. Every minute counts and for some reason they wasted my time.

The delivery guy even asked me to meet him in Jollibee to get my delivery which is of course very improper. I'm really pissed off and am really disappointed with the delivery service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. babychangmin_oppah stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to "provide me with something that can make up with the time wasted and the class i missed in law school just because of the poor delivery service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments