Resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 14, 2016

I wrote a typo/grammar mistake somewhere. Please disregard that.

I'm really happy with their service. (Disregard the instead part, it's a copy paste part from a poem.)

Update by user May 12, 2016

Update: I'm not sure if they read my review here but one of their customer care senior specialist Apple offered to gave me a p100 voucher and apologized regarding my first order. The whole thing isn't resolved yet though unless I get my order in my hands but thank you Lazada.

Original review posted by user May 12, 2016

Hello,

I ordered a microsd car and usb from lazada through cash on delivery because I don't have my own card yet. The shopping experienced was great and I was so happy because they kept contact with me. Though, I was late in knowing that their customer service sucked but I still hoped for the best. However, the problem is with the delivery! I did receive a text from lazada sayinf that this day my item would be sent but that day my aunt gave birth. I had to leave him for her because hello. I should welcome the newborm child. I'm okay with that but what I was not okay with is when they texted me that THEY COULD NOT FIND MY ADRESS. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? MY HOUSE IS JUST BESIDE THE STREET AND THE ONES RENTING A SPACE IN OUR HOUSE WOULD GLADLY ACCRPT IT FOR ME.

Can I curse kasi naiinis na ako. I SENT AN EMAIL TO THEM SAYING DETAILS REGARDING MY HOUSE BUT THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND JUST TOLD ME STUFF ABOUT MY DELIVERY. I KNOW THAT ALREADY KUYA WTF. HE COULDN'T EVEN PROPERLY WRITE LETTER TO ME. THE COMMAS WERE OMITTED. NAKA INGON JUD KOG MAAO NING CUSTOMER SERVICE? I was courteous and polite to them in all my emails but these two customer representatives pissed me off: JOAN and RONALD. I'VE HEARD ANOTHER PISSED CUSTOMER LIKE ME RANT ABOUT THEM AND THEIR CANNED RESPONSES. WOW, I DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE BUT MAYBE, YOU SHULD FIRE THEM BECAUSE THEY AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS PROPERLY OR AT LEAST, GIVE THEM PROPER TRAINING.

I've read the reviews about LAZADA EXPRESS in Cebu AND ALL OF THEM, ALL OF US ALMOST EXPERIENCED AND RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE FROM LAZADA SAYING THEY CANNOT LOCATE OUR ADDRESSES. I'VE HEARD ABOUT THE DELIVERY MAN'S ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULD FIX THAT, TOO. THE NEXT DAY, MAY 11, 2016, I'VE RECEIVED EMAIL THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE IT EXCEEDED THE5 DAYS HOLDING PERIOD. I WAS REALLY SHOCKED AND SAD BECAUSE MAY 11 IS STILL PART OF THE EXPECTED DELIVERY DATES. I'VE TRIED ORDERING AGAIN BUT I CHANGED MY MIND, THINKING THAT I'LL EXPERIENCE THE SAME HASSLE AGAIN. I'VE SENT EMAIL AND *** JOAN, I REALLY HATE YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICING SKILLS ALONG WITH RONALD WHO CANNOT WRITE A PROPER EMAIL, TOLD ME STUFF AGAIN and I'm just really disappointed.

Also, answer the emails I've been sending to you!

Order #329797226 (one that I've been emailed by KATH OF LAZADA EXPRESS THAT HAS BEEN CACELLED BECAUSE REASONS.)

Order #36519926 (NEW ORDER BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED MY FIRST AND I CANNOT USE A COUPON ANYMORE BECAUSE REASONS)

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thank you for taking our call, Nicole. If you have concerns other than this, please let us know. Good day!

missmeow
to LazadaPH #1158726

Hello Lazada, thank you rin. Good day to you also :)