i bought a watch from lazada. i asked my sister to do it for me and use her credit card.

the order was made apr. 20, 2016. estimated delivery date was may 8 to 10. my sister received an email on the 3rd of may advising that the order is now in the country and another email advising imported items take 15 to 20 working days and the item should be delivered as early as may 19.

the delivery date is misleading. the tracking number doesnt work. its more than 20 working days and it is still not delivered. my sister called lazada cust service and she was advised that they need to contact the merchant abroad due to a missing digit with the tracking number.

she asked for a manager and she was told that they dont have a manager. what an efin joke! she just wanted compensation or discount for the inconvenience and misleading info and the rep did not provide any. is that what you call cust service.

your company better make some changes before you lose customers and MAKE HASTE!!! order number: 379876846 you can contact me here: angelo.buenaseda@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry for the confusion.

You actually dont need a manager for this concern since this is just a minor issue. Please be reminded that the date provided upon check out is just an ESTIMATED DATE of arrival of the item and not the STANDARD delivery date of your order which is 15-20 business days or 20-30 calendar days since you ordered for an IMPORT ITEM. No worries, you will receive another notification once item is already out for delivery. The tracking number provided will be updated once they have encoded it on the courier's system.

We hope we have been of assistance to you. Good day!