the delivery status is very misleading.as for the tracking, it states 1-3 business days.

But i called the custserv since i didnt recieved the item even though i got a message from LAZADA that my item will be delivered on the day. but as per custserv, it would take 5-12 working days since im outside Metro Manila.

it defeats the purpose of their Order Tracking system which states that it would only take 5-12 days and also defeats the purpose of their SMS notification that it would be delivered but it didnt.whats the purpose of these systems when its not being followed or there is a descripancy on one of them.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines Oplus Crunch 8Gb Grey Smart Locked Review Lazada Philippines "I got a defective item form lazada and returned it same day as delivered mat. 17, 2017 but until now mar. 22, 2017 there is no resolution. I havent received..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more