the delivery status is very misleading.as for the tracking, it states 1-3 business days.

But i called the custserv since i didnt recieved the item even though i got a message from LAZADA that my item will be delivered on the day. but as per custserv, it would take 5-12 working days since im outside Metro Manila.

it defeats the purpose of their Order Tracking system which states that it would only take 5-12 days and also defeats the purpose of their SMS notification that it would be delivered but it didnt.whats the purpose of these systems when its not being followed or there is a descripancy on one of them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Philippines - Wrong plug type? Lazada Philippines "I ordered the "Demotech Super Bullet 12-piece High Speed Blender/ Juicer (Black)" and received it in good condition. However, it is in an unusually different plug type which is type..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Does my payment order approved? Lazada Philippines "Nagorder po ako ng otg and baby toys a few hours ago with the payment method using my debit card. I checked my bank account and the amount for the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False ads Sricam camera Lazada Philippines "Sricam camera ads it 720P hd but if your using NVR and view to your 32 inch. TV its not streaming 720P video but only SD video. You cant notice..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Hard Drive Review Lazada Philippines "Lazada sent me defective HDD so I returned the defective product , Lazada warehouse recieved the defective product June 12, 2017 as per lbc tracking but until now i have..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more