63 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I have ordered a mirrorless camera from Lazada. After paying, the order was processed after a week and was only delivered from HK to PH last week.

Understandable. The package since then has been stuck in Lazada's San Pedro Sortation Center and has not moved at all. I bought two more items last week. Accessories for the camera.

They have all been shipped today and I am really frustrated that the camera is still in their sortation center.

At this point, the accessories will be delivered first before the camera. What will I do with those items?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Legazpi, Bicol

Comments

Masbate is no longer serviceable why so?

Hi Kurt M, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph