Angeles, Central Luzon

Your delivery van that will deliver my sisters ordered laptop bumped my car that pushed my car towards the gate of my house. The gate was detached from the post and worst my car's front and back bumper needs to be replace.

Lazada should act about this incident since the driver is not sure if he can settle all the estimated damage to my properties. Lazada should coordinate this to the driver. I am waiting for Lazada's feedback until now, they told me they will call back. If the driver could not settle the damage then I will file a case of reckless imprudence resulting to damage of properties.

Since the item my sister bought you is fully paid, you should send the item via LBC or To Go courier, unlike this Lazada Express delivery, the delivery van is not insured. I don't know who to talk to Lazada Express.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "settle the damage to my properties and full refund of payment" as the author lost $120000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about delivery crew at Lazada Philippines was service and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We are from Lazada Community Management Team.

Late this afternoon, our boss have contacted and talked to you about what happened. We will investigate all aspects on this issue and raise this concern to the higher management for proper action. Rest assured that we will not leave you hanging while solving this issue.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!