100% full Resolved

Good Day!

Related: Modlily - Modlilly online company should never be allowed to operate in America

We order Toshiba Exceria Micro SDHC UHS MICRO CLASS 10 32 GB set OF 5, and We receive last JUne 29 2016.

But this is what we receive....This is ***!

The delivery man is improper.He did not deliver in a proper way.He wants to get the item,near in the road while riding his Motorcycle.So i dont have time to check in front of him because he is in the hurry.

after 1 minute, when i open it.this is what we see.So we tried to call the delivery man.But he just ignoring us.What he is replying our txt.And asking who i am.We request to came back because of the item but the lazy Delivery man. Doesn't care us.We pay to him the exact amount worth 2,014.00.We want refund.

Please make action Plan...Please Contact us. (O32) 420-9088./09262861640.

We will report this in DTI.

Thankyou.

Maggie Ellaine Cabahug

Review about: Toshiba Execeria Micro Sdhc Uhs Class 10 Set Of 5.

I liked: Discounts.

I didn't like: Delivery issue.

2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $2014
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, Maggie. Please anticipate an email from us within an hour for your concern. Good day!