Mandaue City, Central Visayas
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Good Day!

We order Toshiba Exceria Micro SDHC UHS MICRO CLASS 10 32 GB set OF 5, and We receive last JUne 29 2016.

But this is what we receive....This is ***!

The delivery man is improper.He did not deliver in a proper way.He wants to get the item,near in the road while riding his Motorcycle.So i dont have time to check in front of him because he is in the hurry.

after 1 minute, when i open it.this is what we see.So we tried to call the delivery man.But he just ignoring us.What he is replying our txt.And asking who i am.We request to came back because of the item but the lazy Delivery man. Doesn't care us.We pay to him the exact amount worth 2,014.00.We want refund.

Please make action Plan...Please Contact us. (O32) 420-9088./09262861640.

We will report this in DTI.

Thankyou.

Maggie Ellaine Cabahug

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2014. Cabahug is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded pictures and videos. The most disappointing about delivery service at Lazada Philippines was delivery issue , but reviewer liked discounts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1180376

Thanks for taking our call, Maggie. Please anticipate an email from us within an hour for your concern. Good day!