2.6K views

Lazada please help me with my order, Order # 367983952.Im very disappointed with regards to my order from your site.

As of now, I haven't received my item yet. I've been tracking down the progress of my order and even called LBC, last thursday (FEB 18) to ask about the delivery status of my item. Rep told me that delivery personnel ran out of time and will deliver it on friday(FEB 19) or saturday(FEB 20). Delivery date was set from Feb 18 till today, Feb 20.

i checked again today, and LBC already shipped my item back to your warehouse. Rep told me that the reason of shipping back the item was because there was no one was at home and it states on the LBC online page consignee unknown and no given name. This I totally a LIE, I have not received a call or anything to clarify about my whereabouts and I have household helpers that are always at home. I have already made authorizations letter just in case i wont be at home when they deliver.

For the past years, delivery personnel always finds out where my address is, this is not a problem. I have been home the whole day yesterday (FEB 19) constantly checking if my delivery would arrive not a single soul came in. I am so upset with LBC, and please check your couriers before making affiliations with them. I came across lazada hoping I could make a hassle-free shopping experience.

This is my first time ordering and i am not pleased.I hope we can still fix this problem as soon as we can.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

hi, My name is Jose C. Alvaro Jr., I order twice from lazada.

first, i order samsung galaxy s7 edge, but when i reciver it just on the box nothing inside meaning empty as in empty me and the delivery man were shocked form this happening. second i order again an asus zenfone M1, i open the box yes it has something inside the box, but when i open it the lampshade was inside, i was really disappointed about this.

i don not know what is going on my order. please lazada help me.

Okay I ordered one phone and paid using PayPal its been 3 days past delivery time where is my item now huh???, my order number 372313833

Hello Lazada. I still didn't receive my order so can you just cancel my order ? I dont want to receive it anymore.

Please check my order.My email,says it has been delivered but the recepient did not receive it.Order number is 342877551

My #384667255 order placed on 14/10/2017, will be delivered on Wed, 18 - Fri, 20 Oct 2017 have not been delivered yet. No text, no email from lazada upon my order. It's been 2 day overdue and I haven't got any messages whatsoever.

#397329745 when i traced it no order showing how could it be . Sched to be deliverd on oct.12 i ordered oct.4 . Means i dont have any orders to be sure

My Order 378344845 also shows Delivered but I haven't seen hide nor tail of any such delivery and I haven't left my home for this week.

Bontoc, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines #1221057

Hello Lazada, I have been tracking my order #331455756, it says it is delivered but i did not yet recieve it. can you help me with this concern?

Bontoc, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines #1221054

Hello Lazada, I just recieved an email that my order 331455756 was already delivered, but as of now I did not yet recieve it, I even verified it on the LBC office in our place but there was none. How can i trace my order.

This is already my third time to order on Lazada and it seems like there is no security if your order will really be delivered. anyway my email is feswayhenry@gmail.com

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1202979

Hi I have an issue with you also. It says on order that I my item has been delivered but it is not.

I haven't recieve it.

Just wtf please follow up this issue. ORDER # 389492456

LazadaPH

Hi, Kat. This issue has been resolved.

By the way, please join our BIGGEST Mobile App SALE and enjoy discounts up to 80%. Sale starts from Feb 25 up to Feb 28.

Please visit our website http://www.lazada.com.ph/mobile-power/ for more information or you may click the Mobile Power banner below. Enjoy shopping!

to LazadaPH #1119633

Lazada, This issue has not been resolved. I was looking forward for an email sent by Lazada, allowing you to at least give an effort to help me with my concern.

Unfortunately, i received none, you guys gave me another offer instead to buy gadgets online when in the first place I haven't received my first order.

Thanks but I wouldn't want to trouble myself ordering online from lazada again. I rest my case.