I ordered a Royqueen speaker about 3 months back, got the item, I didn't like it so I sent it back, after a week or so they sent back the time to me said my reason for return was not valid, so I sucked it up and tried to take in the item anyway, unfortunately the item was defective, battery won't charge, remote does't work properly, and much more. I wrote down the problem and promptly sent it back.

After a week or so again they sent the DEFECTIVE item back to me and said there's no problem, thus I tested it again, and true enough, it's the same defective item, so I sent it back and asked for refund this time. Then it's been about 2 months or more, no words from LAZADA and no refund. Last I called they said they will check into it.

I asked for the name of the person I was talking to, they gave me the first name, I asked for the last name and they said they are not allowed to give their last name, what the *** is that? Unless they are hiding something, they should have the decency to give their full name.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of royqueen h3000p soundbar speaker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1250. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned royqueen h3000p soundbar speaker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system?

Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you. Also, we dont really give our last name to our customers for security reasons.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!