50 views
Verified Reviewer

I order from lazada one smartphone Xiaomi note 8 with 4 GB ram and 64 rom

With other 3 purchases

I received all but not my smartphone

I suppose to receive from 16 jun to 20 jun

But I didn't receive my smartphone

Order number 296890****02833

Track number SO009944****

I tried to have a support from lazada but nothing I need to know what happened and when I will receive my smartphone in case is lost or stolen how to get back my money.

Control also my accounts of lazada eddy.2kta@***.com

And please give one answer as soon as possible.

I also spend more of 50K in purchasing in lazada

I was always satisfied from lazada until now.

Anyway lazada have good price but when you need a support for problems

You will not recive any help

I hope all user of lazada will not have my same problems

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Good price.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that the delivery date is adjusted. You may anticipate the delivery of your item on or before June 26, 2020. You may check the movement of the status of your item through Track and Trace tool on your Lazada app. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I wait until to day but i didn't receive my order yet. Your live chat is cleo ( robot ) is useless.

Even your phones line is not working. I feel really disappointed.

Lazada Philippines Reviews