1.5
Turnaround Time

It happened a while ago it says that it was delivered but for *** sake it wasn’t. This is my first time i got this kind of service.

And to top if off the one who received it signed my *** name without my own signature? What kind of *** service is this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same issue. I paid it thru LazWallet..

Expected ko na darating ung item pero walang dumating.. Ni walang tawag or text na andito na ung item.. Maya maya nung chineck ko ung item ko sa lazada, may nagreceive na at may pumirma pa!

Jusko.. pag di nyo nabigay sa kin ung package within the day, magkikita tayo sa korte Lazada and LEX..

It happened to me too. I have not received my order yet the courier reported it "delivered" with a bogus signature!

I am a long time customer of Lazada and I am really disappointed that this happened. Felt like I was robbed!

Hard earned money ang pinambabayad sa inyo. Ayusin ninyo naman ang serbisyo ninyo, Lazada!

LazadaPH

Hello Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

ScaredSaurian

Ugh. Same issue.

Yesterday at 3:53 pm. It emailed me that my package/paracel will be delivered na. Pero maghapon ako naghintay hanggang 12am walang dumating. Nabayaran ko na yon via gcash.

Pero wala. Then pag gising ko kaninang umaga. Nicheck ko agad. Nakalagay na received na daw.

Lahat na ata natanong ko kung may nakuha silang package. Pero wala talaga.

to ScaredSaurian #1616127

Same din ako i used gcash for the transanction wala man lang maayos na security procedures ang lex ph. And i called lazada hotline sabi nila under investigation daw for 24hrs- 48hrs edi prang dumoble lang inantay ko never na ako gagamit ng online transanction with lazada due to this incident mas okay pa ata na COD