Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Delivery service is sssoooo poor.Got 2 out of my 4 orders cancelled by lazada because they cannot find my address, didnt even tried to contact me to find my exact location.

Related: Dhgate - Poorly made quality no protection

Need to order again for me to get these items. Got my other item out of that 4 but way tooooooo late because they let an unknown person to me receive that item so it took a while to tract that person so we can retriieve it and then it was different from what I paid for... https://www.lazada.com.ph/customer/order/view/?orderNr=386514748&boost=1, this was my order but what i got was the attached photo.

It doesnt look alike for me.Not a good experience for a first timer.

I didn't like: Not following delivery timeframe, Not following delivery time frame and, Product delivered different from image given, Delivery service not good.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
#1320223

Hi, we are very sorry for the experience you had.You may return the item so we may process your replacement or refund and we do offer Free Return which means no fee.

Just follow the steps:

1. Log in your account using our Lazada website

2. Go to "My Orders" page

3. Click the item you wish to return

Fill up an Online Return

5. Pack item along with whole package (pack the items on how you received it) 6. Write the Return Number or Order number at the package 7. Bring to the nearest LBC branch Don't forget to save the return and order number.

Click the link https://goo.gl/l87YBv for more info about Returns & Refunds. We also do encourage our customers to indicate the exact address including your house number, street, barangay and even the nearest landmark or instruction how to locate your home. It helps our courier to locate your address easily. You may indicate an active email and contact number.

You may also connect with us through our Social Media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and more.

For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz.Thank you!