I ordered a Coffee Machine end of last month and Completed the order process on their website and gave me my order number. To make sure that my order really went through, i checked it using the order number but it shows me no order has been made.

So i Contacted their chat Support and i was advised that they have my order and it will be delivered between Oct 2-5 so we waited and no one showed up but we've been receiving sms from them that the item will be delivered . I decided to get in Touch with them and chatted to their chat support and again i was advised that the item will be delivered but this the delivery date has been moved latest Oct 10. I've been patiently waiting until i got frustrated.

My ordered has not delivered up to now and no email updates received from them. Their service is too bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello Madame/Sir, may we know your order number so we may check and investigate the said order? Our couriers send Email and SMS or call our customers once the said order is ready for delivery.

We have different kinds of courier and we do encourage our customers to indicate the exact address including house number, street name or number, barangay and even the nearest landmark so our delivery team may locate your address efficiently. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact. Thank you!