I recommended Arctic Air to my daughter in the Philippines.

It was delivered yesterday and my daughter told the delivery guy to wait so she can checked if it was working or not. After the payment was made, the guy was in a hurry and left.

He said if there will be a problem it can be returned through LBC.

My granddaughter opened up the box and it can not be plug! It wasn’t included!

How can they used it?

I told my daughter to call the customer service and the advised was to return it.

What a waste of time and money. There’s gonna be a lot of hassle in returning!

I told my daughter to cancelled the other Arctic Air and the customer service said it’s already out for delivery. My daughter was so pissed!

I got two of those Arctic Air here in the US and it’s perfectly working! That’s why I recommended it to my daughter!

I also noticed there was no filter included!

Mine has!

Lazada..Please check all your items before sending it out for delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Home Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?