2.5
Turnaround Time

Last sept, 2017 I ordered 2sets of 9pcs. What arrived was just 2 pcs.

Until now lazada would not process my refund and keeps on insisting that the item is valid. I've sent the items severql times already. Whoever evaluates the refunding of items needs to be checked. How can you not understand that 2sets of 9pcs is 18pcs..

not 20pcs. My refund got rejected several times?? Why? I expect to get may I paid for no matter how cheap or expensive it is.

And forr your company to keep on rejecting my refund is just so irritating. How can you not understand my problem with what I ordered? Its in the screen shot of the ad for goodness sake. I swear there are idiots in the refunding group of yours.

So incompetent. Also I talked to your customer care rep around 4pm today and asked for a supervisor, after wating for a few minutes she told me that the supervisor will just call me before 6pm. She guaranteed it. Guess what?

I did not recieve any call. Really...

How bad can you get? Please check my records, its case number 1820336.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Gerard, thank you for taking our call and for confirming that you have received your refund. We appreciate your feedback and this will be raised with our Management.

to LazadaPH #1407301

Lazada why your Customers need to complain here to get refund? or to solve our problem?

if this is the case then you better close Lazada Customer care and inform your customer to use this great webite.

really ur reply here better than in Lazada you always reply we will escualte, cordiante, and infrom when we have feed back. you never reply we will call you to solve.

thanks pissedconsumer for helping Lazada Customers to solve thier problem with Lazada you are great help to us

LazadaPH

Hi Gerard,

Good day!

Thank you for accepting our call. Rest assured that we will process your refund.