Verified Reviewer

2.5

Update by user Aug 09, 2020

Updated contact.

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2020

Lately after many successful deliveries something has changed. I do not get any contact from courier and all my messages say "delivery attempt failed" causing lost money and great inconvenience with delays in purchasing goods.

Lazada are REAL HARD to get in touch with.

All I get are pre quessed Q's and unrelated answers. I need a new shopping group

User's recommendation: Use eBay or shoppe or amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Can purchase from around world, Buy from world.

Lazada Philippines Cons: High fail delivery, Customer service lack of knowledge.

Comments

Order numbers-; 301576****14954 x3 items Tracking number CBP000000792**** - Order 302105****014954 Track SO01866**** order 301289****14945 track PHEF000131**** ORDER 300917****14954 TRACK SO010737**** ORDER 300729****14954 TRACK SO010618**** ORDER 300729****14954 TRACK SO010634**** ORDER 300917****14954 TRACK SO010649**** ORDER 301543****14954 TRACK SO010634**** All failed with NO contact from driver at all, beyond Lazadas message saying "out for delivery today" I DO NOT sit at the front gate waiting all day. I NEED to be contacted upon arrival and I come out to the security gate for Payment/ collection.

It appears as if they all get to Consulation and stop, there are NO road blocks there to Danao/Carmen Maybe if I change the delivery address to C/o Danao Post office I may start getting my packages again! As I said there has been 2 dozen successful deliveries prior to the last few weeks to the same address same phone number same person - Whats changed ???

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews