Hi Lazada! Yesterday, I placed an order and paid through my credit card and nacharge naman ako immediately nung RCBC.

The problem is the item remained on processing stage at hindi nagreflect na nabayaran ko na. Ganun siya for an hour hanggang macancel 'yung item pero nabayaran ko na siya. I have evidence to prove that. Now, I dialed the hotline, 'yung nasa site n'yo.

Sabi, wait for a short while and naghintay ako ng 6 minutes, walang sumasagot so I decided na i-end na 'yung call. I thought may agent na kasi it's already 9am. I hope you can reply to this. Please.

I hope you could help. I just wanna know what really happened and the next step I can make.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ordering process.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi PurringGoose937, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?