This company is a disgrace. I ordered goods in November.

They failed to deliver them. Someone called me and persuaded me to place the order again and I did so. Now, three weeks after that order, they refuse to respond to questions, they refuse to call me, they do not read correspondence but merely send out more ticket numbers with standard reassurances. Their selected carrier, 2GO is not much better - I told Lazada not to use them for the replacement order but they ignored the instruction.

As someone who is accustomed to British customer service, I do not expect to be lied to, to be ignored or to be told what they think I want to hear. This company is not willing or able to fulfil what it promises to do and is therefore not fit to be in business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments