3.0

Our order came and delivered to us yesterday without notice. It was 19:15 in the evening when someone knocking in our door claiming it was from Lazada.

I checked the item to see if it is working before I paid it. Upon paying, I accidentally handed over my whole money 2300 while my order item was only 1271,70.

I know he counted it back but he didn't return my excess payment. I track who is our delivery personal ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

SnappyMonkey480
to LazadaPH #1614035

I tried to contact the delivery personel but since he didn't notice us-like our previous successful transactions, so I forcely track down who is the delivery man or any contact details.. My order no.

is 214148312591177 tracking no. SO0013626114 by LEX PH DRIVER PSY RSC JRQ Mark Hawkins (Pasay Hub)