I ordered 2 items po sa lazada and they told me it will arrived from 5 to 7 days so i prepared the money for two items and left the money to our household helper,then on the 7th day i dont expect that my item will arrived .so we went to mall to buy some things and the only person left was our household helper. So after we bought things we went home and our helper told my order arrived,as i see the package i was confused because it was a small package ,as i opened it i found out only 1 item delivered ,and the bad part this courrier 2go took all the money even though he knew that only one item was on that delivery pack,because he left this slip indicating two items on the package ,but only one was on it .so i hurriedly contact lazada ,almost 2 week from now and yet still no answer .what a shame i didnt expect there such aperson who is dishonest working on a know courrier..in a fact the barcode number on my package if diffirrent on the transaction slip recieved.i took a picture and send to lazada and guess what the courrier told the 2nd item was delivered on the 28th day of december ,so i told them i didnt recieve any item on that day because i was in our home fixing some things,thats a second dishonesty of 2go courrier employee ,..till now no result of my complaint .so i guess my money will be on a pocket of the dishonest employee who will be enjoying it .thumbs down for lazada and 2go courrier ....

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Dishonest and poor action regarding to complaint / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927545

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number to fast track the concern as we are unable to find your information on the attached picture. THank you.