2.7

Update by user Jan 08

to make it short, the 2 items were both delivered the 26th in december, 26th in dec: i filled in the return request form cos both items were not the right ones. 27th dec 11:30pm...they asked me to give the reason and photo of the items 1st in january, they accept my request and tell me i can NOW return the items...

were are the 7 days?????? the 1st in january you tell me i can return the items????

and i had to send them back the 2nd in january, that s 1 day not 7... i work from 8 am to 8 pm in a call center, i can t send it back on the 2nd...that s ridiculous

Original review posted by user Jan 08

I made several orders for christmas, tiwce i ve been sent the wrong items i recieved the 26th in december, the 26th, i filled in the return request form. the 27th they asked me to give the reasons and sendd them pitures.

ONLY the 1st in january they replied and allowed me to return the items... leaving me only one day to remain in the 7days return satisfaction. i could only return them the 3rd... those behaviours are unacceptable.

not only beautyblender shipped me a lower priced item and were probably out of stock so they sent to me whatever they had hoping i wouldn t have time to return it... As you can see the bra i recieved is far from what i ordered, and is obviously very bad quality. it has no forms, the pads are removable and keep on moving as well as totaly flat. but then LBC but the 2 items in the same shipping bag, with both the canisters and the bra, when lazada emailed me to tell me they recieved the return item, there was only the bra, THEY STOLE the canister So not only i faced dishonnest vendor but i got robbed by lazada, and then because of their overdelayed answers to my return request, 6 days, giving me 1 day to ship everything back, they refused to give a positive answer to my return.

(the bra surely was a mistake i ordered 10 items from taobao collection, other items on different orders were all fine) so, now all i wish is to get all my personal data removed from their computers, as well as my payment methods: credit cards and paypal. they stole me, and i don t wish to order again with them, they might as well use make fraudulent use of my payments as they are capable to steal the returned items. thanks. NB as you can see i got 2 tiny beautyblender canisters, which are 100PHP cheaper, and the bra is far from what i ordered.

order #334854851 and the bra is far from what i ordered too. order #355269211

Review about: Bra.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Huge choice, No hassle from oversea shipping items.

I didn't like: Always overpriced up to 10times the price, Too many fake items, Many products are not genuine and sold as genuine, Lazada gets money from non genuine items, Very bad return politics.

Comments

#1419491

the update doesnt work

i contacted their support team on the 11th in january...

Angelica agreed i didn t have time to return the items in the 7days, as i had only 1 day to do so after their authorisation to return them.

she then told me that they agreed to refund the bra.

-the beauty blender at 890PHP, no news about it.

the 16th in january, i got a delivery from LBC, lazada sent me back the bra i returned... :( so i got back this bad quality bra...

So i wrote an email to ask what should i do now, return the bra and expect a refund? keep that bad quality bra?

and what about the canister... waiting for a reply

mishy
to sarracenia #1427517

I want to return and refund for a sports bra also... and they reject it twice for different reasons!

kaloka una mali daw reason ko so pinabago saken, then 2nd inde daw pwede ireturn ang bra kc undergarment dumikit daw sa balat WTF tlga. so they allowed to refund your sports bra?

to mishy #1427735

hello mishy,

yes they agreed to refund the sport bra...but in the end they shipped it back to me, so they didn t refund me...they told me i have to wait.

3 days ago, they refund me the "lost" beauty blender canister 890PHP.

i had to contact 4 times the support and get different persons.

2 refused, 2 agreed and helped...it s lotto :D

try to get another person during the day. cos if you contact them b4 the support close at night, like 30mn b4 they just want to go back home i guess :D their return service and policy give migraine.

mishy
to sarracenia #1427876

pls update me once they confirm the refund for the sports bra.. good thing they will refund for your canister. thank you!