Verified Reviewer

3.3

I ordered from Xiaomi Professional Store because it has shorter delivery time as I badly need a phone for my work right now. Luckily, I got it within delivery time frame but got disappointed because it was not as it was listed by the seller.

It is supposed to be a Global ROM but I checked with Xiaomi website and it was indeed China ROM. But since I badly needed the phone, I decided to just use it and don't want any hassle of returning it. Of course, I will set up the phone and download applications I need with wifi. I received a phone notice, just like any other phones, to update software.

So I did. But the phone keeps on rebooting. I reached out to the seller about my concern and got even more disappointed. The Seller even blamed me for the usage of phone and updating it.

How come it was my fault of merely updating the phone? Even high end phones down to basic phones have updates. I just don't get it. Seller insisted that it was a man made error.

I tried my very best to keep up with them but seller was never precise of setting expectations.

I always ask for update because again I am working from home and I need phone right now. It is 12990PhP that I spent almost a month ago for something I can not use.

User's recommendation: Check your unit first before receiving.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Android, Lot of good products, Good customer service.

Comments

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews