2.8
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

I ALWAYS ORDERED AN A ITEM AT LAZADA BUT THIS TIME, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. I ORDERED A BLUETOOTH WHEN CHARGED IT ITS FUNCTIONING BUT WHEN I TURN IT ON ITS NOT FUNCTIONING.

I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THAT GADGET, BUT NOW I DO NOT HAVE IT. LAS TIME I ORDERED ALSO A MINI FLASH LIGHT BUT LIKE MY HEADSET ITS NOT FUNCTIONING.

WE PAY YOU RIGHT PRICE SO YOU NEED TO GIVE TO US YOUR BEST ITEM. WE PAY BUT WE RECEIVE DEFECTIVE ITEM.

LAZADA PLEASE DO NEXT TIME CHECK THE ITEM BEFORE DELIVERING TO US BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME TO RETURN THAT BECAUSE EVERYDAY ILL GO TO WORK..

I liked: Delivery ontime.

I didn't like: Its not working.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello RepulsiveBlueLacyDog, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Disappointed customer.I recommended Arctic Air to my daughter in the Philippines. I told her to ordered two.Yesterday it was delivered and my daughter told the delivery guy to wait so she can check if it’s working or not.

The guy said, he’s in a hurry and if there’s a problem, she can return it to through LBC!My daughter can’t do anything, the guy left right away after the payment.Anyhow, when my granddaughter opened up the box, there was no plug included to charge the Arctic air!

It can’t be used! Also, I noticed also there was no filter included!What a waste of time!I told my daughter to return it and cancelled the other one!I got two of those here in the US and it’s perfectly working that’s why I recommended it to my daughter to save some money instead of using her air condition.I’m not happy!

LazadaPH
to Milagros Fryer #1518900

Hi Milagros Fryer, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. Could you provide to us the order number of your item for to us check it?

We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!