1.Written by JenD on September 28, 2012 from bremerton, washington, US

So, I saw this lazada.com.ph in XFactor Philippines.

I was intrigued. I'm in the online retail field for 5 years now and was glad that finally PH already got an online shop like lazada (I'm currently living abroad). My cousin's wife is nearly due and thought of buying the baby a playpen as my gift. I thought of lazada.

So, I purchased and used my credit card as payment. 3 business days later, I didn't receive any notification via email if my order was processed or shipped. I emailed them and asked for the status. Chris replied and told me that I need to scan my credit card (front and back) for them to be able to process my order.

Great. So all this time, my order was just sitting there and no one notified me that they need my card's image. I told Chris that I'm not comfortable about it and if they want I could just send them scanned image of my SSS ID otherwise just cancel my order. Certain Apple replied (using a generic reply Chris already used on his first email).

She said that they really need the card's image and was sorry that I have to cancel my order. I replied and said to go ahead and cancel it. I checked my statement online few hours ago and saw the charge from them. Posted on 9/22 (same day I purchased my online order).

Wow! I can't believe it! Thought they will not charge me because per their customer service, they need verification before processing. This is unbelievable!

Now I'm trying to dispute the charge and will go through all these hassles and perhaps pay Php250 dispute fee.

I'm giving lazada til Monday, October 1st to resolve this issue.Also, I looked up their business name on DTI's website and is not listed there.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments