Today at 1:27 PM

i was so pissed!!! This is regarding with my order of e- cigarette liquid. You gave me an assurance that you will give me different flavors of e liquid but still the one that was delivered to me was one flavor only!! Two of your agents gave me an assurance regarding this matter but still you gave me a wrong product!

I am very much dissappointed with your service. ill return the item and please gawin nyo kung anong napagusapan!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $498. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about e juice from Lazada Philippines was poor assistance and slow when solving complaints Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!