2.5
Turnaround Time

I purchase Alcatel Flash Plus Last july 8 the phone arrived five days later. Then after few days of using it I noticed a dead pixel on the screen.

So I returned my item last July 16 the replacement item came weeks later date August 04,2015. To my disappointment the replacement had an issue also. This time it was the volume down button that was not working. Within this weeks of communicating with Lazada and Alcatel I have dealt with so much stress.

They don't reply very often to your queries nor they try to update with regards to it. Their phone number doesn't help because it is not a toll free. But when I have decided to call them using NDD rates their customer service just drops the call.

Don't they know that we are being charged on the call? Very bad DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about alcatel onetouch flash plus at Lazada Philippines was poor customer service and slow replacement process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry about what happened. May we ask for the corresponding Order Number for this concern so that we can properly attend to your concern?

We'll wait for your response. Good day!