642 views

The courier texted me only once that he will deliver that day, then i asked what time, he only said 5:30, i waited since my out should be 5pm only. I waited til 6pm while texting him yet i didn't recieve any reply.

Then he texted me 8pm that next time ill just leave my money there. He has no manners. Then today i ask what time I'll be expecting him to arrive, he texted back "12" after dew msgs but now its already 2:30pm and he's not yet here. Im trying to text him but i recieved no reply.

Very poor service.

I cant. This happened ony my delivery twice already.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Wide variety of item, Many choices.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Some items is fake, No reliable delivery-no customer support-no or late refunding.

Comments

#2036698

Kinsa ni si Dexter Sanchez Dumaguit na taga LEX???!! Failed delivery ampota!

wala man gani ka nagtext o nitawag!!! cge kog paabot tibuok adlaw!! Kung di nimo gusto imong trabaho, undang!!

pwerhisyo ra kas kalibutan!!! nimal!!

#1999912

LEX PH CEBU NOT ADVISABLE COURIER SERVICE. I have a package to be deliver by LEX PH CEBU with order item in Lazada.

They didn't call or send message that they will deliver. Suddenly I noticed in Lazada notification your package has been cancelled.

WTF THIS KIND OF COURIER SERVICE. WHEN I FOLLOW THEM, THEY ARE REFUSING TO ENTERTAIN YOUR CALL.

#1965114

Hi. Contact number of lex ph mandaue pls

#1963782

Hello. May I ask for LEX contact num in Cebu pls? Thanks

#1967711
@PissedConsumer1963782

Did anyone give the number? I need it too.

#1946385

Rider is Jaime Canonigo .. exactly the same happen to my order.

No warning, let us wait & wait for the promised time. NO GOOD

Hi mam /sir Anyone can help me give a contact number and address of lex ph in mandaue? Cos my order from lazada stated that my order was delivered but i ddnt recieved it so anyone cannhelp me will be appreciated thanks

PHEF0000057801 Tracking claims this package has been sat in Mandaue logistics since June 10. I'm still waiting July 6. I live 5km from logistics!

@PissedConsumer1888832

I received much later inbounds, why not this one?

@PissedConsumer1888838

I live in a condo with 24/7 guards, sometimes I get "customer absent" or similar messages. In 2018 they delivered a 32inch TV by motorbike for 500 pesos, I refused delivery and refunded, idiots!

@PissedConsumer1888842

Lazada in Singapore & Malaysia has far superior delivery service! Often 24 hours from inbound!

I waited so long for my package then suddenly attempt to deliver failed???? Without specific reason. Wtf.

I have received message that the package will be delivered today. I was waiting the entire time that your rider will contact me since it was expected.

They just tag invalid address without even attempting to call me for me to let them know how to get to my address. I want my package delivered to me tom.

Its not the 1st time they did this to my orders. I have been receiving deliveries on my address without a problem from shoppe because their riders call customers

@Marijo

Same happened today, most likely not in d mood to deliver, laust

tama nakaka bwesit yung lex ph. gusto ko sana ma deliver yung item ko ngayon kasi day off ko tapos day off din ng nag didiliver tapos absent daw yung isa napakabwesit ng courrier nyo lazada. palitan nyo nalang

with in cebu lang yong order ko ang tagal na e deliver na ship kagad nila sa june 3 until now wala pa rin, tagal ng delivery sa cebu lang hay nako

Hi PissedConsumer1805764, Thank you for taking time to have a feedback for us. No worries, we will document this matter.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1962948
@lazadaph

I want my order tracking number LEXST01425****PH....I JIST GOT A TEXT FROM YOU THAT IM NOT REACHABLE...AND MY PLACE IS HARD TO FIND...WHERE IN FACT MY ADRESS STATED WAS INSIDE THE MALL.....I DIDNT RECEIVE ANY CALLS BUT I HAVE MY CONTACT NUMBER THERE ...VERY POORRRR SERVICE LAZADA

Lazada Philippines Reviews