Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.8

I ordered a phone from Lazada last 12.12 sale and it should be delivered by Dec 17-26. The parcel arrived in the logistics facility last December 18 and was stuck there for 8 days.

That is when I contacted Lazada Customer Care. They took action and my parcel left the logistics facility and based on the tracking system, my parcel is "in transit".

Now, it's January 6, 2020 and still no update from LEX PH. It went way beyond the estimated delivery time frame. I contacted Lazada's Costumer Service 4 times but they can't locate where the exact location of my parcel is.

This is my first time to encounter such poor delivery service. The phone was supposed to be a Christmas gift but look, it's already January. I am really disappointed with new delivery partner of Lazada.

I've read many complaint about LEX PH being unable to locate addresses of customers and delivery failures.

I am worried that same thing happen to my order.

Lazada, you should change your delivery partner or atleast improve the delivery service. The number of unsatisfied customers is growing and you should be bothered by that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Convenience of online shopping.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Couriers do not do their job.

Comments

Hi Don B,we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews