Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a laptop ( #328892678) from Lazada using my prepaid debit card (as proxy for PayMaya and GCash to test why Filipinos still prefer COD).Kinuha ni Lazada ang bayad but cancelled my order kasi wala na daw palang inventory.

Hanggang ngayon di pa sinasauli ni Lazada bayad ko. Now why would you even sell an item na wala na pala?! Kung third party-seller, hindi ba dapat there's a system to track inventory? Third, why is it taking you so long to reverse payment?!

Bakit approved agad ang cash transaction wala palang inventory? So this confirms my suspicion why Pinoys still use COD method--> they don't trust the vendor. As a business journalist, this was sort of an experiment too to know why Pinoys dont use Visa/Mastercard powered debit cards or prepaid cards when halos ipamigay na ng Smart and Globe ang PayMaya and GCash cards nila. It's not about the Pinoys' inability to be qualified for credit cards or being unbanked kasi may access na sila sa PayMaya ang GCash.

It's more of the distrust sa vendors. And my news company ran a story about e-commerce in a certain country in Southeast Asia and in that article sabi bane ng mga e-commerce companies ang COD. Until Lazada (and its ilk) fixes this problem I encountered, COD will still be the main form of payment/transaction in this country or elsewhere in Southeast Asia.

So their problem will persist in the years to come.Bahala sila if Amazon suddenly sets up a stronger foothold in Asia.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311283

Hi, upon checking on our system, the reversal of payment has been completed dated March 24, 2017.As per the standard process of your issuing bank, it may take up to 45 banking days.

You may also coordinate this to your issuing bank for assistance.Thank you.

cooper187

Right on!Dami na nga nilang nabiktima!

More than one month na sa akin and it's still unresolved.Antayin lang nila karma nila online!

to cooper187 #1310331

Mine's almost 2 months.Hindi pa narereverse.

That's why I always tell my family and friends to choose COD.

Madali sila makaloko pag credit card.Tsk2.

to harvey Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311289

Hi harvey, can you please provide us an order number so that we can check it?You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or send an email through this link http://goo.gl/VZnssM.

You may also connect to us via live chat on the same link.

They are available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm only.Thank you.

to harvey Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1323954

it's been 5 month for me, still waiting!

to cooper187 Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311288

Hi cooper187, can you please provide us an order number so that we can check it?You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or send an email through this link http://goo.gl/VZnssM.

You may also connect to us via live chat on the same link.

They are available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm only.Thank you.