Ordered Eachine Wizard X220s worth P14,343 but item delivered was different and the worth is less than the amount that we paid. We processed the return right away together with other two items which were defective.

The other two items was refunded right away. However, for the X220s, the status on the refund was completed but no money was transferred to my e-wallet. I have been in touch with their customer service several times but was just told that the issue was already escalated and to wait for 24-48hrs for the refund to reflect on the money.

however, as to this present, no amount was transferred to refund.

For those who are planning to buy from Lazada, beware! They will try to scam money from customers.

I will be filing a complaint to the proper authorities, more so upon reading the complaints of other customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eachine X220S Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

to LazadaPH #1505501

Lazada does not have a word of honor. You kept on saying will work on it but is not true at all.

AntsyMojaveRattlesnake
to LazadaPH #1505923

This is their common reply but they will not deal with your situation, file a complaint against them.

Hi, I am currently experiencing issues with my orders worth 78k with lazada. I have tried their chat and live chat and help email as well as customer support email but got no response.

Did you happen to have mobile contacts for them?

I tried the one online but I can't get through. Thanks

to maji21 #1505238

Hi, I dont have a mobile number for lazada. Are you from philippines? Im planning to file a complaint to dti.

LazadaPH
to maji21 #1508748

Hi maji21, we do understand your concern as a customer. Could you provide to the order number of your item for us to check in our system?

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!