63 views
Verified Reviewer

Re: Order #277778****07799

You make it very hard to contact you. I just want this order cancelled.

I no longer need this item, as I have waited far too long.

I have purchased what I need elsewhere. John Q

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Convenience.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Need to cancellation.

Comments

Hi John Q, upon checking your item was shipped via abroad. We apologize that we can no longer cancel your item as it was already packed and ready for pick up to our merchant/seller and ready for out for delivery.

Your item is ready for delivery on or before Feb. 17, 2020. You may check this link https://tinyurl.com/urn2db4 for more details on how to track our orders.

@lazadaph

I know how to track orders. The status has not changed for almost 2 weeks.

The package has not been handed off to anybody. If you can't or won't help me, at least be truthful. Most of China is in a lockdown, and the Lord only knows when it's going to end. The shipper is not picking up anything.

The cases of the virus in China increase each day. Tell your bosses that they need to be honest with us good customers. 26 Jan 2020 - 19:05Your package has been packed and is being handed over to our logistics partner. 26 Jan 2020 - 17:54Your order has been successfully verified.

26 Jan 2020 - 17:54Thank you for shopping at Lazada!

An email will be sent shortly once your order is successfully placed with selected payment method. Orders with no payment method will be cancelled automatically after 72 hours or when item gets out of stock.

@lazadaph

How's this for a "Catch 22?" Now the vendor tells me via chat that I can cancel myself. "Hi , you can cancel this order directly .

Hi,you can cancel this order directly." Alibaba Translation But the Lazada system tells me otherwise. "Cancellation Not Available Our items are selling out fast and you got to seal the deal with this one! Your order is now being processed and can no longer be cancelled." Now Lazada person, will you please help me cancel this order.

Why prolong the inevitable? The vendor is ok with the cancellation of this order.

Lazada Philippines Reviews