Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I need to complain my order/package didn't arrive for 2 days straight it said at my tracking page that it's unsuccessful on delivering. How the *** is that unsuccessful when the delivery guy didn't txt or call me like WTH Lazada you need to fix this TRASH SERVICE it's a hassle!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Variety of products and services.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lazy courier.

Comments

Hi Shams, we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Upon checking , we can no longer request to re-deliver your item because it was about to return to the seller.

No worries, your feedback was noted and we will make sure to report this on our relevant team to avoid this incident to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews