How can I cancel my order if I accidentally doubled it? (I have two the same orders right now with the same product) please reply asap thanks

I ordered a product and then canceled it while i was at the PAYMENT PROCESS, because it says that it would be delivered on MARCH 29/30, 2015. Which wouldnt be possible bc I wont be in my condo bc I'll go home in our province on the 27th. Thus, I canceled it and go thru the ordering process again NOT KNOWING that the FIRST ORDER was already on process.

* YOU CAN SEE CHECK THE PHOTO, I PLACED THE FIRST "CANCELED" ORDER AT 15:19, AND THE SECOND ORDER AT 15:21

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cancellation policy. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Out of 22 items 4 delivered one still coming Lazada Philippines "The lex delivery Concepcion area out of approx 22 items only 4 delivered one last item supposed be delivered by 31st August showing still shipped Delivery drivers excuses are 1..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling Lazada Philippines "I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more