100% full Resolved
3.0

Update by user Jan 27, 2016

Update 1: Lazada just sent me an e-mail tonight informing me that my returned item has already been received at their warehouse. I hope the item will be replaced and delivered soon.

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2016

I bought a mechanical mod e-cigarette from Lazada last January 15 and it came without a charger and an atomizer mouthpiece. I only received the mod with a used rda tank and a pink generic 18650 battery. According to the product page, the product should come with a battery charger and a complete atomizer. The merchant was SMART77PH and the product has "100% Buyer Protection" and "Satisfaction Guaranteed" labels so I requested a return to Lazada immediately then shipped the items through LBC. The items were successfully delivered as of January 23 and the current status from the courier was "RELEASED TO REPRESENTATIVE LEONILO LACAR (DDC POD)" but the status in my Lazada profile was still "Return Initiated" after several days since I initiated the return and 3 days of successful delivery. I'm starting to get worried because I also read a couple of complaints through this website similar to mine after googling the name "LEONILO LACAR" and most of them still hasn't received their returned items from Lazada.

Here is some info:

Order # 316899972

Item # LI863ELAA1KTD5ANPH-3101898

Return #: RN316899972200103

Courier: LBC

Tracking #: 179406407411

I also attached some photos that I took after I received the item. As you can see, the e-cigarette has no mouthpiece unlike the one from the product page and the battery charger was missing. The entire product came without a box and was only bubble wrapped together with the e-juice I also ordered.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $899. matroska is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mechanical mod e-cigarette at Lazada Philippines was poor customer service , but reviewer liked discounts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are trying to contact you several times but no answer this is with regards to your concern. Thank you

matroska
to LazadaPH #1106061

Item has already been replaced a few days ago but I'm still using and assessing the replaced item at home for a few days now before I close this review just to be sure. Thank you for calling, forgot to respond since I'm pretty busy today.