126 views
Verified Reviewer

Someone used my email to create an account on Lazada. So I constantly get all the emails regarding the order and delivery.

I've tried to contact customer service several times to delete these account. But they never got a resolution. It's very frustrating how you reach customer service believe in they're going to help you and in the end they do nothing. Someone is using my personal information in your website, which is fraud and you keep allowing it even though I contacted you in several occasions.

even left my phone number so they could call me but they never did.

They didn't make an effort to solve my problem and just continue fraud happening on lazada's website. I just want my personal information to be safe and the account to be deleted or at least my email to be removed from Lazada since someone else is using it not me.

User's recommendation: If your personal information is at Lazada I wouldn't recommend using this website since customer service doesn't even care about people committing fraud on their website. I've spent several weeks trying to stop it. Contacting your customer service and they did nothing to help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Cons: E-mail fraud, No way to escalate a problem, Bad customer service, Scam.

Comments

#2009792

scam po ako thru credit CARD tumawag po cya tapos tunkol wla na annuall fee tapos galing niya nagbigay ako nang info tapos po otp nabigay ko rin tapos nah nagamit yung pera ko sa credit card ginamit niya sa lazada lahat nang transaction

#1940891

Hi, Ivonne! Your safety matters to us and we are sorry to hear that your previous interaction with us was not satisfying.

We do appreciate your feedback. However, you may directly report fraud issues by filling out this form: https://yida.alibaba-inc.com/o/fraudreport?_locale_lang=en_US#/. Thank you for your understanding and patience. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews