Turnaround Time

So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am excited to open it and assemble it myself then I got confused when I am looking at the instruction/guide.

There is a missing tool which is a rod, the most important tool to hold the table from falling down. So I don't want to return this item because I really need it then I send an e-mail to their customer service to at least deliver the missing item immediately. 3 days after, still no response so I decided to use their chat support but then again they didn't response immediately and so they are asking me to bring the parcel to the nearest LBC and print the return slip. I really feel bad because 1st, this is their reliability--that's why they have quality control to check if there is a missing item on the package.

2nd, I ordered to Lazada because I don't have time and car to buy a big parcel. 3rd, they are asking me to bring the package somewhere far from my place. Again I don't have a car. This is too much for the effortless shopping.

I don't trust this online store, please don't try to buy stuff. Very awful!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1327627

Hi kaymurillo, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. In order for us to verify/check the refund through card reversal on your debit card, may we ask for the order number?

Rest assured will get back to you right away once we have already verified it on our payments team department. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!