1.6
Turnaround Time

They delivered my order last Sunday but unfortunately nobody's home. I received an sms, Tuesday at 7:30pm that my order will be delivered 'today'.

Really? In the evening? I still waited that evening but nobody arrived. The next day, per email advice, my order was 'delivered and was received in full'.

How come? That same day I reported the issue to Lazada, already talked to four of their staff but until now (Friday), i still didn't get clarifications and assurance that my orders are still intact.

It's so frustrating!!! Upgrade your system Lazada and prioritize your customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Shalen, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1407676

#314226181. Lazada, can you call me instead?

It's actually hard to reach your lines.. Hay!

to LazadaPH #1408130