Turnaround Time

Instead of fixing the issue of why the credit card payment is not working for me, they ignored my issue and suggested to use other payment method instead. I have verified that my credit card is working fine for other transactions which means only the website is having issue with it and they don't know why and don't bother to fix it.

Customer service representatives keep passing me on to one another and suggesting to wait for feedback within 48 hours from lazada support in which I always get no intelligent response and issue has never been resolved.

It's been about 2 months now and they still haven't gotten back to me. I wonder how they track their 48 hours.

Lazada Support sucks!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service support.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you.We may we know your case number that was sent by our customer service representative to your email for us to check the status of your concern. You may also try to contact with your issuing bank for further assistance.

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards,

to LazadaPH #1484489

Ticket Number: 11520448I already tried live chat several times and live phone call. They just refer to Lazada support and asks to wait 48 hours for response, which until now, hasn't been resolved nor gotten a response.

It's completely ignored. Very poor service.