Good day!

This happened just now, 24 September 2016. I have ordered a dietary supplements in behalf of my daughter which is the reciever of my order. The delivery man who brought my order ask her to pay Php1598.00. where I have to pay only Php1498.00. Because I was being given a Php100.00 discount. So, my daughter paid him that amount he said. How' about that?

Attached here is my order number and details. The delivery is fast and ahead of time. Just the problem is the excess amount paid

What happehed to this kind of situations? The couriers must be trustworthy and honest even if it's a single centavo all the times.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Huge choice.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi TrustworthyPolarBear866, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?