2.3K views

The shipping fee is more expensive than the product that we are supposed to buy. Unlike before if its worth 900php the delivery fee is free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The New Delivery Fee System is a TOTAL RIP OFF!! I was about to purchase an Office Chair listed at P3400 until I saw the delivery fee of P3600.

When you scroll through Items and select the Item you are interested in, you note that the same item is available from various sellers all located in or around Manila. Check each seller and you will find out the delivery fee can vary greatly for the same item, sent from the same place, to be delivered to the same address.

DELIVERY FEE'S now make shopping ONLINE tooooo expensive. It is no longer a convenience to shop Lazada, it's now a very expensive exercise

by shop na rin shipping fee ng lazada..same sa shopee.. mas mura nga sf sa lazada kasi 50 pesos lang unlike sa shopee na 105 to 120 dito samin..

un nga lang parang may sira ang computation sa sf ng lazada..

may shop na separate ang sf kahit same item at same shop pa.. may shop din naman na free sf pag nahit na ung minimum price usually 500 to 1000 pesos, may shop din naman na buy 5 item free sf na..

Indeed. Very expensive delivery charged double price than my ordered product.. Never will i order again...

I spent 1000 plus shopping in here but no free shipping!what the ***

Excited p nman aq nung 11-11 then nkita ko per item na shipping fee. Daymm. Why Lazada....

to Melor #1644222

per item per shop na rin tulad ng shopee

Make the shipping lesser again... or i balik nyo yung dating 1k free shipping na

I totally agree. What *** me More is that our whole town gets 50 pesos shipping whilst my barangay’s fee is 282 lol they said it’s computer generated so they can’t do anything bout it

to Anonymous #1619692

Wtf we're the same. My whole town gets 50 pesos but my barangay gets 282 pesos.

Crazy world. Also, I live in Santo Domingo, Iriga City lol

Each item has its own del fee, seriously?!?

to An #1642912

Uu nga, kala ko pa nman if i ordered many items from the same store may free delivery. Every piece my charge. 905 lang ang product na binili ko 1900 na ang charge omg...

I was craving Lays so I checked. I was shocked to see Lays worth 399 pesos while in Shopee it was only 140.

Even in supermarkets, it's only 100+.

Wow. What in the world happened to Lazada?

to RJ #1631445

they got greedy...maybe run by oligarch's

shipping fee is expensive than the item

each item have delivery fee...

uninstalled lazada..shoppe my new store.

Goodbye Lazada

Omg!!!!..what the F. sf pricing can't afford it. goodbye my friend lazada.

Grabe naman kamahal ng sf.Oorder sana ako ng gitara na nakasale na worth 8k na lang sana tapos ang sf 1,687.eh d wala din palang kwenta yung sale na yon.Mag shopee na lang tayo min 500 free sf.Minsan kahit min 299 free sf na.

Good bye lazada better to shop in shoppee watch portal and zalora. Your shipping fee is too much. Hindi po makatarungan