I ordered an item from Lazada and chose express delivery so that I can immediately receive my item since I will be gone for the next days, the courier texted me at 9:48PM that my order will be delivered on that day, seriously, i waited until 11:59pm and got a text that it wont be delivered, imagine the agony of waiting the whole day, can Lazada refund me of my payment for the express delivery if the item will be delivered?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

RepulsiveOtter742

order # 215864345840211 the reason why i chose the express delivery is because i am obly available on the next day while i will not be home on the next days due to my work schedule, no one then will receive the item if it comes on monday, if i had known that the express delivery isnt true then i wouldve been responsible enough to actually not use it and have someone receive the item, your live chat is a robot, it has never helped me

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?