2.1
Turnaround Time

Lazada order #377323511 I'll make it simple. Ordered Dec 18 with a delivery date of Dec 30.

Dec 30 - no items, checked the website, no updates Dec 31 - still no items, called and I was informed that new date is Jan 8 (website was not updated) Jan 8 - no items, called and I was informed to wait Jan 11 - chatted with CSR, informed new date is Jan 15 but will provide further updates with 2 days Jan 13 - 2 days after, no updates, chatted again. same spiel, will update in 2 days Jan 15 - no items, chatted, same story and Jan 13 Jan 16 - chatted, same story but they told me it was "escalated" and was being checked by their "dedicated" team Jan 18 - chatted, called supervisor, gave more promises, nothing Jan 23 - gave them 5 days to sort their stuff out. Nothing. same spiel.

Customer service will always say these statements: "I understand, and I will escalate this to the dedicated team" "we'll update you in 24-48 hours" "rest assured we'll make this a priority" "I will reach out the the concerned team" NOTHING WILL happen. Beyond annoyed. Beyond frustrated. Just really, really tired of dealing with them.

I would have appreciated it if Lazada just told me, sorry we took your money, time and effort and we'll deliver whenever we want. At least I could have moved on and have done something else. UPDATE: with my latest chat, apparently, its going to Cagayan de Oro city.

The delivery address is in Malay, Aklan. Go figure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments