1.4

Multiple failed deliveries. Price changes between order and delivery.

Damaged items that must be returned for a refund instead of being replaced with non-defective items (i.e. no method for replacement), meaning items bought on a Sale Day (such as 11.11) that arrive damaged must be returned, then you have to buy the same item again for a higher price. I'm done with Lazada. I've lived in China, Europe and North America, and I have never used a worse platform in my life.

No respect for customers. Cookie cutter responses to complaints, and no action against shady sellers and their practices. Another thing... How can Lazada get away with offering goods with NO WARRANTY?

That's totally illegal in pretty much every country I've ever been, but seems totally fine here in PH. Disgusting. Would never happen in Europe.

It doesn't even happen in China! Lazada seems to be a dumping ground for *** Chinese products that would never see the end of a warranty period, even if it was only a month!

User's recommendation: Just avoid if possible.

Preferred solution: Change your shady policies. Punish didgy sellers, and give me back my money..

Lazada Philippines Cons: Very weak support to customer complaint, Poor customer service especially if its about refund or return, Lack of punishment of bad sellers, Truly awful ui and ux, No warranties on many items.

Comments

#1954963

Hi PissedConsumer230****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews