3.1
Turnaround Time

i ordered 4 items with a total cost around 1000+....i avail the 8% discount voucher and the free shipping fee...but the problems is that one item failed to be delivered while the 3 i was able to received... that one item cost around 160+ with 8% discount that i failed to received....from lazada system it is cancelled due to failed delivery by 2GO....the worst part is that item is sold out upon checking the seller inventory in lazada.....if i order that single item cost around 200 peso + shipping fee of 99 that cost a lot for a single purchased ........ORDER #356118361..... if a customer purchased a number of items that cost a lot and avail the discount voucher and one item failed to be delivered surely the budget is ruined..........

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Cod order, Voucher, Cod, Discount.

I didn't like: Delivery service 2go, Delivery assurance, Delivery as part or portion, Missing items, Undelivered items, Courier service, Shippine fee.

Comments

I too ordered a fridge on the 13th February, previously i had ordered many things from Lazada with no problems. A week later i noticed i had not got an email stating it had been shipped so I checked order status.

The fridge was in stock. but the order was processing. i contacted customer service and was told be patient. a week later it was still processing.

i have contacted 6 times over the month and each time a different reason was given. they raised dummy order which had not been paid . i told them that the first order had been paid and that the money came out of my account the same day approximately 11250 pesos On the last call they say they have no record even though previously they admitted it had been paid and they did not need my proof of payment. to date, the fridge is still stock and has not been delivered.

the only email i get on this is an apology on the chat history. If this was Amazon or some other reputable dealer it would be sorted.

But this is the Philippines and customer service and consumer protection is unknown there. the DTI cannot deal with it as the goods are not faauy etc.

I have a very similar case to the above mentioned. My order consists of 4items in total 1200 pesos, 3 of themi got on time but the fourth one is in ‘process’, not even shipped status.

All terms for the delivery are already finished. The undelivered item is available for purchase but it’s price is now increased TWICE!!! What’s going on?

I’m very disappointed with lazada. Check my order #391454953 I’m still awaiting for your reply.

LazadaPH

Hi Rufino, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We are trying to call you earlier several times but to no avail.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.