I supposed to receive my item by sept25-30 but upon chexking the app by sept.20 it is tagged for failed delivery for the first attempt ..2nd attempt ia pending . so I immediately called ninjavan about this . and they informed me that the item is oversized and against to their agreement . How will I know about it ? When on the first hand it is not stated on the order path .

So I called LAZADA . theY said they will wait for the respond of logistics team . i tried to contact them several timea about it . whether phone call or chat . and i was informed it is now subject for cancellation ? Wtf ! For 3 days of follow up nothing happened !

They adviced me to reorder the same item . are you joking ? That is overseas . and the price is no longer the same .

I think there is a "hukus pokus" going on in there . if they foumd that the item is good ..they will just get it and tagged it lost or damaged.

Im expexting that LAZADA would negotiate this to other courier . at the end of the day it will be the client who will pay for it not uou LAZADA !

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !

But the response from rep is that they can no longer deliver it using a different courier . amazing right .

If there would be. A negative score to you guys . you deserve it ! You ruined my wedding !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 23.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi SandyWolverine910, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?