2.0
Turnaround Time

We were waiting for delivery of item, then Lazada said failed delivery multiple attempts. I have send messages to the seller and still no response.

There is always someone at home to receive orders, no response up to now.

I am asking for re-delivery. Order number 223876781011503

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we are trying to call you on your registered mobile number, however, your line just keeps ringing. Upon checking, your order is already in transit going back to our warehouse.

May we suggest to re order the desired item again on our website. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

ExpensiveBurmese135
to LazadaPH #1665178

I have already paid for the item using my card. Item is not avaialble anymore in lazada. Can I have it refunded?

LazadaPH
to ExpensiveBurmese135 #1666655

Hi ExpensiveBurmese135, we do understand your concern as a customer. Upon checking in our system, your item is already refunded on our end since March 26, 2019.

Since our payment method is prepaid, please be informed that this will be reflected on your account for about 5-15 banking days. You just need to follow up on your issuing bank for the status of it. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.