Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Jul 18, 2020

after a month, lazada didn't contact me.. I already paid my order but didn't get my payment back because of failed deliver.... Its almost 2 months already since i ordered the item I wanted..

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2020

Please cancel my order #295109****50127. I ordered this item in last week of may and didn't got anything from lex ph because of failed delivery without a delivery attempt in the tracking status, also it didn't automatically cancelled my order and haven't got my money back yet. I hope you would take action soon as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Delivery Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Seasoned sale.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Slow action to customers problem.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your best time and contact number to call? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph