Verified Reviewer

I received delivery attempt failed last June 18 even though I am just here in our house. No one ever called nir texted me.

Please advise your courier to message the receiver if he/she is already outside the house.

This should be received today since I am just here in our house. Do not ever tell me that this will be a failed delivery again!

User's recommendation: Use Shopee instead.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi Mec P, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for taking time to have a feedback for us.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews