2.3

Ordered from Lazada with different items with 3 different vendors. Delivery/Rider came to my house and I was in the office during the time of delivery.

I said to the driver if he can go to the office... it's just near where I live but the delivery guy declared failed. I will never order to Lazada again if the carrier is still LEX PH.

Poor services..... I did not receive all 3 items.

Location: Malolos, Central Luzon

Comments

#1963725

Hi PissedConsumer233****, we understand your disappointments and we apologize for the delivery issue that you encountered from one of our couriers. Yet, you can rest assured that we are working closely with our service partners to better serve you in the future.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews