Verified Reviewer

My order was cancelled as soon as it was declared failed delivery. No attempt was made to deliver the item or contact me thru mobile.

The reason for cancellation was customer cancelled the order - I DID NOT! In fact, I submitted a re delivery form but to no avail.

Lazada LEX- Lipa Hub. Really pissed!

User's recommendation: Try other online platforms.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1991357

Hi Emmanuel S, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We will make the necessary report on this matter since Lazada will not let this concern happen again.

In the meantime, you may re-order the item since it is still available on the Lazada App or website. No worries, we will rely also on this matter with our Logistics team to have it investigated and prevent it from happening again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews